But, did you know that Google can put your business on the “map” for free?
Here’s how to take advantage of this Free service from Google:
- Open your browser and navigate to http://budurl.com/LocalBizCtr
- Create a Google Account if you don’t already have one
- If you have an account, Log In
- You will be taken to a page where you can fill in the necessary information about your business (Hint: As a real estate agent you ARE a business)
- You can upload pictures and videos. (The videos have to be on YouTube first).
When you are finished, Google will want to verify that you are the owner of the business by calling you and giving you a PIN number (Or Snail mailing the PIN number). Once you enter the pin, you are good to go!
Watch this short video for a quick overview.
The video uses a restaurant as the example, but think about the ways that a real estate agent could use this. Why not put your vitual tours on YouTube and then bring them back into your Local Business Center listing?