As I write this, Christmas 2017 is only days away. Hopefully your Christmas shopping is done and you are looking forward to some quality family time!
But, did you remember to get a gift for your real estate business? It’s only right that you get something for the business that allows you to live the life style that you want!
I’ve gathered five websites for you that offer things that will truly be beneficial to you next year (and beyond). A few are free, the rest are not, but either way, take some time to check them out!
- We are all familiar with realtor.com, but do you know about realtor.org? If not check it out. It’s full of useful information. But, one part is a standout: https://store.realtor.org. The store offers books, courses and more that will help you learn more and of course, grow your business.
- Next up is a site that offers 200 Marketing ideas for REALTORS®, We can all use a few more good ideas on how to market ourselves.
- Facebook is the current site of choice for many of us to advertise ourselves and our businesses. This next site offers 100 Facebook Marketing ideas. http://theinsider.idxcentral.com/over-100-facebook-marketing-ideas-for-realtors/ It’s definitely worth a look!
- Mike Ferry. You either love him or you can’t stand him. Whatever! But, you can’t deny that he has some good ideas. Go here to a page that is chock full of scripts, planners and ideas that will help you grow your business, And it’s all free: http://www.mikeferry.com/main/content/complimentary
- Finally, you may be considering hiring a real estate coach for 2018. This site will give you a comparison chart of Mike Ferry, Brian Buffini and Craig Proctor. And they also list many other real estate coaches. It’s worth a look if you are considering coaching! https://fitsmallbusiness.com/best-real-estate-coach/
So that’s it. If you take the time to cruise around on these sites you can’t help but pick up some ideas that will help you do more business in 2018!