If I had to give you just one piece of real estate marketing advice for 2018 it would be to ramp up your video offerings in your marketing.
People want to watch videos. Websites such as Facebook and LinkedIn get great results with video. But there are others as well that benefit from videos. Of course video is what YouTube is all about, but you can also use video on Pinterest and Instagram.
I’ve gathered up some websites that will help you figure out what kind of videos to shoot as well as some advice on how to use your phones to do the work. Take some time to check them out and see if something here will work for you!
1. Placester has a great article on the 23 types of real estate video that agents should create asap!
2. The Real Estate Marketing Blog has an excellent article on how to make videos that go viral
3. The Marketing Artfully blog has over 100 ideas for amazing real estate videos here:
4. REALTORMag has 9 Steps to Video Marketing Success here
5. The Paradym website has 15 Essential marketing videos that every agent should create. They even offer example videos of each type of video.
6. The Verge has some good tips on how to actually shoot great video
7. FilmicPro has an excellent video on the 5 things to do before you shoot iPhone video (Many of these will work for Android phones) here:
https://youtu.be/zEKYyzY77Ug They also have quite a few other videos on the YouTube site as well.
I’d love to see some examples of your work, so send me the links!